Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa users support each other?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2009, 03:46 PM
bpbaker

23 posts · Dec 2008
Whitstable, Kent, England.
Users Atahualpa users support each other?

As one of many who regularly browse this forum to pick up tips, it is very noticeable just how much effort Flynn puts into providing solutions for all the questions asked.

Perhaps a 'Sticky' where users could show just how different their Atahualpa sites look from the default might highlight just what is possible. If any of these sites use features that others find attractive the site owners might like to explain how they did it.

I am not advocating some sort of link-farm. Flynn has provided a framework that allows everyone to develop their own vision. Maybe we could take some of the pressure of him by assisting new users.

Anyone agree?