Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Only one word shows in post after update to 3.4.9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2010, 11:23 PM
Kadin

39 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Only one word shows in post after update to 3.4.9

Main posts are still only displaying the first word after going from 3.4.6 -> 3.4.9. Here's the link http://www.pvpgamer.com/ I'll leave it broken so you can see what I'm talking about for the moment. I can still swap back to 3.4.6 and it works correctly, and you can click on the titles and the posts will display correctly. I've fiddled with everything I can think of (disabled all plugins... flipped options on and off) no luck.