Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Menu Manager

Old May 13, 2010, 03:16 PM
drwmrk

3 posts · May 2010
Help Menu Manager

I'm looking for more robust menu navigation that is provided in the default atahualpa theme. I want something in which I can combine in one menu the placement of Pages and Categories. I am liking Menu Manager, but I can't figure out where to edit the atahualpa theme so that the menu will appear in the header.

I've been following these instructions. Normally it is suggested to update the header.php, but that doesn't seem to be the trick with atahualpa. Somewhere I am suppose to put the code below. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
<ul>
<?php /*If Menu Manger is activated, run it */ if (function_exists('mm_menu')) { ?>
<?php mm_menu(); ?>
<?php /* If Menu Manger is not active, run the usual navigation code */ } else { ?>
<?php wp_list_pages('title_li='); ?>
<?php } ?>
</ul>
Old May 13, 2010, 05:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try putting it in ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area in place of %pages and %cats