Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to create Sub-Pages in Atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2010, 03:47 PM
corelle

15 posts · Aug 2010
How to create Sub-Pages in Atahualpa?

Can you create Sub-Pages the same way you can create Sub-Categories?

I want to create 8 different pages, and under each page, I want 10 sub-pages. And the Pages Menu Bar be a drop down menu with all 10 pages within each page. Is that possible? Well, not just with the Atahualpa theme, but Wordpress in general.