Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Items in added widget wrapping to next line

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 20, 2012, 11:04 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
Items in added widget wrapping to next line

I added a widget above the header in which I initially had a contact link and the search box. These 2 items were displaying side by side, then I moved the search box into the header and added a google translate script into the widget and now the contact us link is wrapping to the next line. I cannot figure out what I've done to cause this and can't get these 2 items back on the same line.

URL is www.reapfoundation.org, I am using the latest versions of both Atahualpa and Wordpress.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!