Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Can't Turn Title and Tagline Off in Ata 3.7.3

Old Apr 12, 2012, 12:49 PM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
[SOLVED] Can't Turn Title and Tagline Off in Ata 3.7.3

I installed a new site with Ata 3.7.3, and I imported a file someone put together to make the site look like the Thesis theme.

I added a custom header image and set both the title and tagline display to No.

But the title and tagline are still showing on top of the header graphic.

Lane

Last edited by LaneLester; Apr 12, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 12:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That's probably the logo area
There are two places you can show the blog title and tag line. In the logo area and over the header image. There are two option places for these, one is one the 'style & edit header area' the other is in the 'header image' options
Old Apr 12, 2012, 01:28 PM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
Thanks, J.D.! I can never remember about the two places. I had changed it in the logo area only.

I also tend to forget that "header graphic" and "logo" are two different things in Atahualpa-speak.

I tried to add "SOLVED:" to the Subject, but it doesn't seem to be recorded.

Lane