Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

abbreviated posts on category page

Old Feb 4, 2009, 05:13 PM
matty5490

5 posts · Feb 2009
I'm using categories as my site's navigation. When you click a category, it only shows abbreviated posts with no image/media and text is truncated with [...]

is there a way to show the full posts, say 10 per page with a link to the next 10 older posts?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 05:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can change that to show full posts at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post or Excerpts

To change the amounts of posts per page see Site Admin -> Settings -> Reading (10 is the default)

There's always a link to the next posts. You can customize both the location and the text of those next/previous links at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Next/Previous Navigation
Old Feb 5, 2009, 08:24 AM
matty5490

5 posts · Feb 2009
not sure how i missed that but thanks!