Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Amazon Astore link does not work

Old Mar 26, 2009, 12:04 PM
pbravin

20 posts · Feb 2009
I created an astore.php file containing the following:

*/
?>

<iframe src=”http://astore.amazon.com/deaexpundcon-20″ width=”90%” height=”1000″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”yes”>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Then created a wordpress page identifying this file as a template

and when i go to this page, the following message appears

What did I do that was not done right?

Thanks

Phil
Old Mar 26, 2009, 05:21 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The closing </iframe> is missing, also you'd probably need

PHP Code:
 <?php get_header(); ?>
above the iframe

PHP Code:
 <?php
/*
Template Name: Amazon aStore
*/
?>
 <?php get_header(); ?> 
<iframe src="URL-HERE" width="99%" height="1000" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
But you'll probably need some parts from the head of index.php as well so it'd be best to make a copy of index.php as amazon-astore.php and replace everything between get_header and get_footer with your single line of iframe code
Old Apr 27, 2009, 02:19 AM
eipi

2 posts · Apr 2009
Hello, Flynn.
I've created a page with iframe as #2.
It works by Fire-fox with other contents (Ads and side bar), but not by IE. Other contents Ads,sidebar footer can't be displayed using iframe by IE when I select only right bar only. Please advise.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:38 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
If it works in FF but not in IE then you probably have spaces or special characters in your iframe URL
Old Apr 28, 2009, 02:11 AM
eipi

2 posts · Apr 2009
Flynn,
Many tks, It's been solved.