Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

help!Newbie Background Question!

Old Nov 29, 2011, 02:38 PM
Simplewealth

8 posts · Nov 2011
So ive succesfully installed my background that i made in photoshop on our site, but it doesnt repeat vertically down the page, it just cuts off and then a default background is behind it.... here is our site http://www.simplewealth-onlinemarketing.com the greyish black background with a hint of money is what i want to repeat all the way down the page , because we will be adding more content soon. currently a pattern is behind the background image which is ok, but i want my main background to repeat. ive tried using w3schools and putting in the css but its like stabbing in the dark lol. any help would be apreciated i am using atahualpa 3.6.4 thx!
Old Nov 29, 2011, 05:42 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have no-repeat on the background. It needs to be repeat-y.