Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Padding for individual post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 3, 2009, 05:58 AM
aliasfreq

5 posts · Apr 2009
Sydney
[SOLVED] Padding for individual post

Apologies if this isn't a specific Atahualpa question, however I am running Atahualpa, this seems like a helpful forum, and this issue is driving me nuts right now...

Is it possible to add padding to a specific post/page? I'm using the 'Custom Post Background' plugin to add background images to some pages, and for those pages the text doesn't look good because it goes to the edge of the body. (Other posts/pages with no or plain background look fine.) Is it possible to add padding for just those pages?

I have the TinyMCE Advanced plugin activated if that's of any use. Oh, and here's an example of what I'm talking about: http://johnwatermann.net/interviews/

Thanks to anyone who can help with this!