Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

menus with pictures

Old Sep 10, 2011, 09:13 AM
todo1979

8 posts · Apr 2011
Hello everybody,
I'm facing a problem here and I need some help.
I want to add pictures to menus items. Right now I have this:

ul.rMenu li.menu-item-142 {
padding-left: 30px;
background-image: url(<?php echo $templateURI; ?>/images/question.png) !important;
}
ul.rMenu li.menu-item-142 hover{
padding-left: 30px;
background-image: url(<?php echo $templateURI; ?>/images/question.png) !important;
}

now, after I press the menu item, there is only 1 picture as I need it to be... if the menu item is not active and I hover it, there is also only 1 picture as I need it to be but, if I activate another menu item then, instead of only 1 picture displayed I get 10 of them occupying the entire width of the menu item, and I only need 1 picture to be displayed.

How can I fix that?

Thank you
Old Sep 10, 2011, 01:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Without a link to an example it's kind of hard to tell but it sounds like you need to set the image to not repeat.