Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Formatting posts for two categories differently

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:04 PM
catchthewind

7 posts · Nov 2009
Formatting posts for two categories differently

Is it possible to format posts differently based on category? I have one category that is more of a catalog, and don't want things like dates or authors. The multi-post page is also organized alphabetically rather than chronologically. I want the homepage to show only posts from a different category, which is News, and I want these posts to be organized chronologically and show dates and authors. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks!