Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Overlayed Blog Title/Tagline Style added "space" on other pages besides home

Old May 4, 2010, 09:21 PM
emilyrose

13 posts · May 2010
my website is http://www.emilyrosetheartist.com/blog

Overlayed Blog Title/Tagline Style added "space" on top of the title... on other pages besides home page, which really messes up the pages links.

please help me find a way to fix this, I've already looked at all the header posts and can't find a similar problem.

Old May 4, 2010, 09:33 PM
emilyrose

13 posts · May 2010
I just figured it out... by switching the SEO Make Post/Page Titles H1 to "NO" and changing the font and size slightly it works now!