Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to put a click to reveal box for couponsite

Old Mar 30, 2010, 07:05 PM
CW7

1 posts · Mar 2010
Hi there,

I searched the internet for a while now for this solution and came across quite a few couponcode site who use wordpress and have these nice boxes or buttons to click and to reveal the code,and either opens up a new window in a frame and shows a topbar in the frame.

I know some of the methods involved are zeroclipboard and/or flash orientated but i am still trying to work this out.

Does anybody have some tips about plug-ins,codesnippets,scripts ?

Thanks