Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to put tagline along with blog title to show as the browser title?

Old May 7, 2009, 08:29 AM
Oracle

3 posts · May 2009
Hi everyone,

I am using Atahualpa 3.1 at the moment. Both Firefox and IE8 have only the Blog title displayed on the top as the browser's title.

How can I update it to the way that the browser would display both

Blog title - tagline

as the browser title when visitor is browsing it?(At the same time when google shows the search result it will also show both the Blog title and tagline?)

Appreciate for the help in advance!
Old May 7, 2009, 10:19 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Plugins such as Headspace2 or All in one SEO should have settings for that
Old May 7, 2009, 10:32 AM
Oracle

3 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
Plugins such as Headspace2 or All in one SEO should have settings for that
Thank you! All in one SEO worked for me.