Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Changing the links default title text to an image jpg of text

Old Jun 4, 2009, 12:38 PM
veenublue

14 posts · Apr 2009
I posted this in the WP forums:

Quote:
I am trying to make my "links" title into an image instead of the default. Check it out: http://www.gluesky.com/ Note the "recently bookmarked" in image form and then in the default text above an example link.

Any help would be appreciated!
Vee
I got this reply:
Quote:
Edit sidebar.php and look for <>php wp_list_bookmarks();?>. Replace with <?php wp_list_bookmarks('title_li'); ?>. That will suppress the default text title.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_...list_bookmarks
Does anyone know where I might do this edit to my sidebar in the atahualpa theme? Thanks!
Old Jun 5, 2009, 05:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you do this, it will supress the title of ALL widgets. The title gets generated in footer.php at line 36
Old Jun 5, 2009, 06:05 AM
veenublue

14 posts · Apr 2009
That would be fine, I am using images for titles. I just went to the footer and tried deleting all kinds of "title" lines in my unprofessional way, but nothing worked to remove it. What would I delete or do to remove all titles in widgets?

Thanks for your help!