Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Single post title link and clickable header

Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:38 PM
winito

1 posts · Apr 2012
Single post title link and clickable header

Do not know how to link a single post title to itself. When i click the title so the post will be updated.

I have trouble making the header images are clickable. So that the images should link to the website. I have set the clickable header images "Yes" but it does not help.

Atahualpa version: 3.7.6

Thanks for advice
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
Do not know how to link a single post title to itself. When i click the title so the post will be updated.
on a single post page, the title is not a link, post titles are links on multi post pages. If you want the post title on a single post page to be a link, you will need to dig into the theme code and change the processing. This will not survive updates so make good notes so you can rechange it each time.
Quote:
I have trouble making the header images are clickable. So that the images should link to the website. I have set the clickable header images "Yes" but it does not help.
the header will not act as a link it 'fde in/out' is active - you can search the forums if you want the details