Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu Drop Down Only Showing First 6 Child Pages

Old Mar 11, 2009, 08:45 AM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Flynn, and thanks so much for this fantastic theme!

I'm having one small issue. I have a top level page that has 13 child pages and only 6 of the child pages are showing in the drop down. I read elsewhere in the forum that there is no limit to the number of child pages. Can you help?

I'm using Wordpress 2.7.1.

You can view my Web page at http://labbyroad.ca.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 09:00 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The remaining pages may have a setting of "private" instead of "publish"
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:00 AM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Thanks for the quick reply, Flynn. I've checked and all of the child pages are published and the private checkbox is unchecked. All the pages are visible through a widget in the left sidebar (which I hope to eventually remove). They just don't all show in the drop down menu.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:09 AM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
I figured it out Flynn. I installed the plug-in "Exclude Pages from Navigation" a long time ago and forgot all about it. As soon as i disabled it, the extra pages showed up.

Sorry to take up your time. Still loving Atahualpa! Sent a donation your way.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 11:40 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabbyRoad
Sent a donation your way.
Thank you, LabbyRoad