Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Full image vs Thumbnail in excerpts?

Old Dec 30, 2010, 02:36 PM
allyevans

35 posts · Aug 2010
Hi - I'm trying to get thumbnail images to appear on the page below, but instead I have the full image showing. I tried playing with the theme options for post thumbnails and excerpts but no luck. How do I make it a thumbnail?

http://photographprose.com/phopro/

I'm using Atahualpa 3.5.3 and WP 3.0.4
Old Dec 31, 2010, 01:36 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you use a thumbnail as a featured image on a post is will show up as a thumbnail for excerpts. If you want a thumbnail size image in the post when you go to the single post page just insert a thumbnail size image.