Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Can't find the right selector to control these links

Old Jul 12, 2011, 07:27 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
I definitely need to call in a lifeline on this one. The links in the "Upcoming Classes" widget are unique in that, upon inspection with firebug, they are all enclosed with the <p> </p> tags. This is a widget from my "Event Espresso" plugin which handles the class calendar and online registration. As you can see the font is a little larger than in the properly displaying widget beneath it but the big problem is that I want the links in my widgets to be underlined on a:link, a:visited, a:active and not underlined (text-decoration:none on a:hover. I thought maybe it's table data and to use the td selector and I've tried other things to no avail..help!

Here's the link http://strategicedgeinstitute.com/

Thanks!
Thomas
Old Jul 12, 2011, 09:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I used Firebug and this is the code I came up with.

HTML Code:
#events-widget-3 a:hover {
    text-decoration: none;
}
#events-widget-3 a {
    text-decoration: underline;
}
Old Jul 12, 2011, 10:31 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Thanks Larry - works perfectly!