Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Images get an error that disappears after page refresh

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 24, 2013, 02:52 AM
eddiefrankie

12 posts · Jun 2013
Images get an error that disappears after page refresh

i keep getting this warning that shows up above an image. i looked at the php, but i'm not sure what the error is.

Quote:
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /hermes/waloraweb087/b2682/pow.paleri/htdocs/ken/artgarage/wp-includes/media.php on line 937

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /hermes/waloraweb087/b2682/pow.paleri/htdocs/ken/artgarage/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php on line 162
here is a screenshot:

it appears when i add an image, but disappears after i refresh. it doesn't seem to affect the look of the website except on the initial load.

i'm not sure how to fix this. any help would be most appreciated.