Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] what code genertaes the white line between widgets?

Old Sep 5, 2010, 07:22 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Please look at the sidebars at http://chigowit.buildinghosting.com/wordpress/

What is generating the white bar below each widget? I want to remove those bars and close up that space. As an alternative, at least make the color match the sidebar shade of gray.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 12:57 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
sometimes putting the problem aside and doing something else, then starting fresh, finds the answer.

There is a line of code in the ATO . Sidebars > widgets > widget Container

border-bottom: solid 5px #fafafa;

(your px may vary).

I tested what it controlled by making it 30px. > return to home page and the big white block made it obvious. So, I removed the line of code . save > home page and that was it.

Armed with that, I discovered the other settings on the same ATO page that allowed me to bold and color the title text and remove padding that had the title line too far above the widget body.

I do love Atahualpa.

Last edited by joe hark; Sep 6, 2010 at 01:25 AM.