Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

wordpress-plugin/register-plus/

Old Mar 3, 2009, 03:01 AM
Lisa

4 posts · Feb 2009
WP plugin register-plus/

Can you tell me if / how I can get this plug in working. One of the settings is to copy my language file into the plug in directory. But I cannot find the language file. It is most likely my peepers playing tricks but rather than me keep going round in circles I thought I'd ask.

If not, can someone suggest a good registration plugin Not really for subscription registrations more for collecting data before someone views the site.

Lisa