Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to put a banner in the LOGO-area (between logo and Search)?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 20, 2010, 03:29 PM
daveman

13 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] How to put a banner in the LOGO-area (between logo and Search)?

Hello,

I am trying to add a php banner <?php MY_BANNER_PHP_CODE} ?> into the Logo Area between Logo and Search form.

I have tried to follow the recommendations given by Imilesw here (post #4):

He says:
Quote:
For this type of layout I usually just add a two cell widget area (See ATO>Add New Widget Area) right where you would normally put %logo.
I normally put my %logo in the Configure Header Area like this:
Quote:
%pages %cats %logo %bar1 %image %bar2
I understand how to create New widget area within Configure Header Area. If, say, I wanted to add Two cell widget area between %logo and %bar1, the I would insert the following piece of code between %logo and %bar1 in the Header Area above:
Quote:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=My Header widget area&cells=2&align_1=8&align_2=8'); ?>
But I am absolutely clueless on how to create something (php code) WITHIN %logo itself??

Please explain or give an example.

Thank you