Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] new widget area in header area

Old Feb 16, 2013, 01:50 PM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] new widget area in header area

http://westprotest.com/texarkana_soccer/"]

I am spending all day trying to solve this . . . going through searches.

Above is the link to a site I am working on. In the header area, I would like to create a 2-cell "new widget area" that overlays the blue and red background image. In the left cell I would like to insert a logo .png. In the right cell I would like to insert an image gallery widget.

I have tried to understand the instructions for creating a new widget area but I'm hopeless when trying to understand how to do what I have described above.

Is this possible? I welcome all suggestions.

Thank you.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 02:26 PM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
never mind. I think I have figured it out