Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Setting Left Sidebar Color To Reach Page Bottom

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 8, 2011, 08:58 AM
sam132

2 posts · Mar 2011
Smile Setting Left Sidebar Color To Reach Page Bottom

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to set my leftside sidebar background color to Blue, and have to stretch to the bottom of each page (they are of different lengths).

Can anyone tell me the code I need to add to my stylesheet to do this?

I am using the simpleside bar plugin

I am afraid I am a newb, so please remember this when replying.

Many thanks,

Sam