Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] How to turn OFF default H1 setting in v3.6.4

Old May 9, 2011, 04:00 AM
pyoterguru

36 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] How to turn OFF default H1 setting in v3.6.4

Hi,

I have just upgraded from v3.4.6 to v3.6.4, and I noticed that v3.6.4 uses the default page title as H1. As a result, I got my H1 displayed twice on every single page on the same line.

So how do I TURN OFF this default H1 setting in v3.6.4?

Thanks.

Last edited by lmilesw; May 9, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old May 9, 2011, 08:10 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Configure SEO
Old May 9, 2011, 10:31 AM
pyoterguru

36 posts · Mar 2010
I did what you suggested, but to no avail, even after deactivating the WPSEO plugin and checking the box for "Bytes For All SEO Options?" under ATO>Configure SEO.

My site is http://computerguru-online.com.

I uploaded atahualpa364 as a separate folder under themes directory, so for now I have switched back to v3.4.6, until we arrive at a resolution to this.

To be specific, H1 tag at front page is displayed as "Motherboard Repair Resources - Laptop Repair Guide - DIY Computer Repair TipsHome" when it should only be "Motherboard Repair Resources - Laptop Repair Guide - DIY Computer Repair Tips".

And on the other single pages, the H1 tag is displayed twice if I switch to atahualpa364, like "Motherboard Repair GuideMotherboard Repair Guide" when viewing http://computerguru-online.com/mothe...erboard-repair, etc.

Btw, I already have implemented Bugfixes 01 to 08 for this release of Atahualpa.

Please help me on this... and I would be happy to send you more donation...

Last edited by pyoterguru; May 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 07:55 AM
pyoterguru

36 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks.
Problem resolved.