Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widgets Lost after Theme Change

Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:59 PM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Hi Juggledad,
I've got the latest Atahualpa 3.4.5 which was giving me problems with the thumbnails, and my host has said I am using way over my CPU allocation, so I tried a couple of other themes and then switched back to Atahualpa.

Unfortunately I have now lost all my right sidebar widgets. Help!

I had taken a backup before upgrading to 3.4.5 but not sure which files to overwrite. I'm not really wanting to completely rollback Ata to the previous version as I had made some css changes.
Regards, Joan travelhorizonstyle.com.au (wp 2.9.1)
Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:41 PM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Don't worry I've got the widgets back, they were in the bottom box, so I only had to drag them back up. Thank you... sorry.