Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

posts page problems

Old May 10, 2009, 08:52 PM
JBWhite

12 posts · Mar 2009
US
Crud, got a strange one. My posts page is not the home page, When I select that page in 'Reading' I get a error message 'Page not found' but page works fine when I de-select it. or.. If I add a post everything else is gone including 'add a comment' opt and page title. Any clue on what's wrong?
Old May 11, 2009, 06:01 AM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBWhite
...<snip>...My posts page is not the home page, When I select that page in 'Reading' I get a error message 'Page not found' but page works fine when I de-select it. ...<snip>...
Hey JB: I went to http://thewhitereport.com/ and couldn't see the problem you're describing anywhere.

Please provide more specifics.

Jim
Old May 11, 2009, 03:22 PM
JBWhite

12 posts · Mar 2009
US
Hi Jim. Thanx for reply. It's in my admin area on some of the page edits. Got a feeling might be page.php or edit-page.php messed up somehow but don't know php enough to figure out. Says in bottom bar 'Done, but with errors on page' with that little nasty yellow flag. Restoring a pre-problem version of a page doesn't help but is there a way to clear the cache of old pages -or is that automatic? Pages not edited for awhile are fine.