Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Black Line Above/Below Header and White Line Before Body

Old Sep 9, 2010, 08:37 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
I'm working on http://www.womenwithdreams.com/giveaway/ using WP 3 and AT 3.5.3 I'm setting the squeeze page up like I have in previous versions but I'm getting a think black line above/below my header image and a white line before my body copy. Anyone know how to remove these two lines. I only have %image in the header area.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 08:54 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
I actually figured it out myself.

I deleted everything in CSS Inserts and that took care of it.