Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How to remove and Arrange this Red mark area which is shown the Attachment Picture?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2010, 05:15 PM
sohel2020

23 posts · Sep 2010
Unhappy How to remove and Arrange this Red mark area which is shown the Attachment Picture?

Attachment 800

Dear Friends How are you? I am facing some problem with the theme which is created by me. First see the Attachment. I am using atahualpa345 & WP 3.0. A few days ago I have edit some theme file. Such as: comments.php etc. Now I see that some line are not arranged and find a "/>". But still now which file problems i am not find this. Then I am trying to download a fresh copy of atahualpa345 on my PC & then i replace some file on hosting like comments.php, legacy.comments.php and comments-paged.php. But My problem is still going on. I do not know actually which file create the problem. Please help me.

see the problem live: http://www.bdtechnology.tk/%E0%A6%86...%E0%A6%A8.html

Last edited by sohel2020; Oct 15, 2010 at 06:55 PM.