Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Glitch with comments subtitle

Old Aug 13, 2011, 03:42 PM
Viktor Garbar

13 posts · Aug 2011
Glitch with comments subtitle

I include the screenshot, the original is here http://21.maidan.org.ua/2011/08/v-to...ij-v-ukrajini/

That subtitle basically says "3 commentsThe title of post goes here" - no space between the number of comments and post title

HTML code looks like this

Code:
	<h3 id="comments"></a><iframe src='http://www.facebook.com/plugins/comments.php?href=http://21.maidan.org.ua/2011/08/v-toronto-projshla-demonstratsiya-proty-politychnyh-represij-v-ukrajini/&permalink=1' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' style='border:none; overflow:hidden; width:130px; padding-left:-15px; height:12px;' allowTransparency='true'> 
			</iframe><a>3 коментаріВ Торонто пройшла демонстрація проти політичних репресій в Україні</h3>
Right now facebook comments are enabled, but I tested it without this plugin - nothing changes.

This is apparent error, however I don't know where to look in order to fix it. I didn't tweak WP core or Atahualpa at all.

Please give me direction where to edit that code.
Thank you
Viktor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	comments-screen.jpg
Views:	1447
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	1486  
Old Aug 13, 2011, 06:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you using a plugin to get the subTitles? Comments don't have subtitles
Old Aug 14, 2011, 04:32 AM
Viktor Garbar

13 posts · Aug 2011
No, I don't. Sorry, I worded it wrong. It's post TITLE - added before the comments section.

I don't have any plugins that change comments behaviour.

I disabled all plugins - and this problem is still there. I don't know why that title is there - I don't see it on other sites powered by WP+Atahualpa including my own.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 04:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Posts don't have subtitles.
With Atahualpa you can display a kicker, the post title, a byline, the post and a post footer - are you talking about one of these?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 05:03 AM
Viktor Garbar

13 posts · Aug 2011
Yes, I am talking about post title.

It is added for some reason before the comments section. Right after the number of comments - without even a space added.

This glitch persists even with all plugins removed. I didn't edit theme of WP core.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 05:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Did you create a PO file with the translations? did you add a blank after 'коментарі' in the file?