Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Excerpts and Wordpress Video Plugin Issue

Old Oct 23, 2009, 10:30 AM
paulbuijs

5 posts · Oct 2009
Site: http://kokorocombatives.com
Atahualpa 3.4.4
WP 2.8.5
Plugin: Wordpress Video Plugin

When I have excerpts showing on blog posts page, http://kokorocombatives.com/articles, and the above plugin is activated, I get the following error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'googl_plugin' was given in /homepages/36/d179285531/htdocs/kokorocombatives/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

I have this plugin working on another site and set up to allow video in the excerpt by adding the required filter add_filter('the_excerpt', 'nameofplugin_plugin'); where nameofplugin would be replaced by FB, google or youtube, etc.

When I deactivate the plugin the problem goes away. I have Viper's Video Quick Tags installed as well. However I have deactivated this and unistalled it as well to make sure the problem is not related and the issue seems to be with the Wordpress Video Plugin.

I have various tags specified not to be stripped from the excerpt, and have set css and javascript to run external as I've read from some posts.

Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks -Paul
Old Oct 23, 2009, 10:36 AM
paulbuijs

5 posts · Oct 2009
Issue solved:
I had:
add_filter('the_excerpt', 'googl_plugin');

instead

of add_filter('the_excerpt', 'google_plugin');

Thank God for being stubborn. Leaving this here in case the moderators think this thread will benefit anyone. The spelling mistake is a common one in a million, but the use of this plugin with the excerpt and the filters might be useful.