Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Too much red background at top - how to move main body w/white background hi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 17, 2009, 11:43 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Too much red background at top - how to move main body w/white background hi

I designed my first site with Wordpress, using Atahualpa, about 5 months ago, and then forgot how I set up the background.

At the top of the pages, I just want less of the red background to bring the header up a little higher, basically moving the main body that has a white backgroud up higher.

Is this set in this Body, Text and Links section shown below - in the "Body Style" box? I played with the padding-top section, but nothing changed. Is it the fixed settings? I can't remember how I came up with these settings, nor how to change them, and have found no posts that address it.

font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 1em;
color: #000000;
background: url(http://xxxxxxx.org/wp-content/upl...radient2.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-attachment: fixed;bottom bottom left; background-attachment: fixed;
padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px;

Thanks for your assistance!

(Using Atahualpa 3.2 and Wordpress 2.8.6)