Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Submit button style in form not working with Firefox

Old Mar 2, 2010, 12:25 PM
amynking

6 posts · Mar 2010
Hello, I am using the WP email plugin. I figured out how to style the submit button with Safari, but in Firefox the button is not looking how I want it to. I'm not sure where to edit the style of this.

Here's a screenshot of the button differences:
http://somethingyellow.com/sendbuttons.png

And the site is: http://somethingyellow.com/blog

Thank you,

Amy
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this has to do with the way the different browsers implement things. I would suggest you do a google search using the styling you used and 'safari' and 'firefox' and do some research as to what you can do to get it to work.

You may find that IE will do it a third way