Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Multisite install not adding new sites

Old Dec 12, 2010, 05:17 PM
TexZenFool

3 posts · Dec 2010
Trying to get a multisite install with Atahualpa Theme. I can see the Network option under Tools, followed directions there and have the Super Admin menu showing up, and added one bug fix I found on these forums.

When I go to the Admin page under the Super Admin menu it shows I have one site. I click there to add a site, fill in the required information. Then under the Sites page of the Super Admin menu I see both sites listed. But, when I go back to the Admin page it still shows I have only one site. And I get an error 500 internal server error when I try to connect to the back end.

Any idea or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
TexZenFool
Old Jan 13, 2011, 02:13 PM
LANtait

56 posts · Jan 2011
Cebu Island, Philippines ~ I live on a tropical island!
Are you using multisite subdomain or multisite subdirectory.

On my multisite subdomain I always see one site on the superuser Admin page. It is the one site you are logged into.

To login to the back end, use the domain or subdomain name you wish to control.

The fastest way to get there I have found is to go to the Dashboard (not Super Admin) and click My Sites. On my install, it shows a Visit / Dashboard for each site. Visit gets you the front end, dashboard gets you the back end. You will likely need to log in.

Check Super Admin >> Users to check which users you made Admin over each site.

I am using WP 3.0.4 and Atahualpa 3.6.1 with MultiSite / MultiNetwork for a few dozen sites.