Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

author not showing after uprade to 1.2.2

Old Apr 19, 2014, 08:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try playing with some of the code in postformat.php. As an experiment I just tried renaming the post-thumb and thumb-shadow classes like the following line.
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_thumb( 620, 180, true, '<div class="thumb-shado"><div class="post-thum">', '</div></div>' ); ?>
That took out all the effects. Just renaming the thumb-shadow class left the fade in but took out the shadow.

This is the kind of playing around this theme makes easy as you can make changes to a virtual file and then hit the, in this case, subtemplate-postformat button on the bottom to revert to default state if you don't like the results or made a mistake.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 08:53 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Just take the thumb-shadow div out altogether. If the grayscale image is gone, then there shouldn't be any animation between the two images.

In postformat.php, change this:
Code:
<?php bfa_thumb( 620, 180, true, '<div class="thumb-shadow"><div class="post-thumb">', '</div></div>' ); ?>
to this:
Code:
<?php bfa_thumb( 620, 180, true, '<div class="post-thumb">', '</div>' ); ?>

Last edited by CrouchingBruin; Apr 19, 2014 at 08:57 AM.