Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Remove space between logo image and search bar in logo area

Old Oct 14, 2010, 12:55 AM
SC801

34 posts · Oct 2010
I'm trying to get the search bar to be flush up against the logo image in my header. Right now it looks like this: http://sierraclubcalifornia.org/images/Screenshot-1.png
For some reason, even though the logo ends where the blue dashed line is, the search bar and rss feed is way over to the right. I don't know where the space is coming from between them, since I set margins and padding on both to 0 under ATO>Style & Edit HEADER AREA>Logo Image: Styling; and ATO>Style & Edit HEADER AREA>Search box.

How can I get rid of this space? I know the two areas are a table, so I assume it has something to do with the cells, but under the bfa_header_config.php I can't find anything that signifies padding or space under the logo image or search areas.

Thanks in advance for the help. I have never dealt with CSS before!
Old Oct 14, 2010, 07:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
in Safari on teh mac, the RSS and Search lign up nicely with the right edge of teh sidebar. What browser are you using?
Old Oct 14, 2010, 11:39 AM
SC801

34 posts · Oct 2010
I'm using Firefox. Would that make the difference?