Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to right align the menu

Old Jan 28, 2010, 03:56 PM
izzysanime

7 posts · Jan 2010
Hi, Is there a way to right align the menu? I tried adding "div#menu1 {text-align:right}" with no luck.

Thanks,
Josh
Old Jan 28, 2010, 06:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Style & edit HEADER AREA>Configure Header Area
Old Jan 29, 2010, 08:54 AM
izzysanime

7 posts · Jan 2010
O, you mean, putting %page-right in that area. I had looked there before, but the description of that was not at all what I thought it meant.

"Like above but right-aligned"

Well, i figured that was what you meant and tried it out, that solved the problem.

Thank you.

Josh