Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Comments title

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:59 AM
migdu

4 posts · Nov 2012
Comments title

hello all.

Congrats on the great Montezuma theme!

I've managed to translate most of the theme to my language (pt). Only thing missing is the one i can change directly in the Montezuma options - Comments Title. I've replaced the english text with my own and nothing changes on the live website. Any help appreciated.

thanks in advance.