Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Call for other donors: put a slight delay on menus collapsing

Old Feb 28, 2011, 07:45 PM
heimir

10 posts · Jan 2009
Hi Flynn,

I posted a few months ago about this.

With Atahualpa, I wonder if it is possible to put a slight delay on menus collapsing when you go off them. (maybe a half second). I know this is probably difficult but it really helps if you move diagonally with the mouse down into a sub menu - so that you don't lose it all.

Suckerfish were maybe working on this.

I would like to propose that I will give £15 towards the development of this if enough other people were interested in also paying a similar amount to make it worthwhile. Maybe you could decide what would make it pay enough. If it looks like a go-er I shall pay first and then we trust everyone else will stump up (pay).

best wishes

Heimir