Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

What are differences between Themeframe and...

Old Feb 17, 2011, 02:41 PM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
What are differences between Themeframe and...

What differences there are between this nice Themeframe and other friend as Headway, Genesis and Thesis?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 02:57 PM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
and headway? is a concurrent?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 05:05 PM
runnerb0y

67 posts · Nov 2010
Headway looks to be pretty similar to Themeframe. They are both GUI-driven theme creation tools. I haven't 'played' with either one, but they both look pretty amazing.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:59 AM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
I would like to know the between Headway and Themeframe what differences have.

What is more esay to customize

What is best SEo friendly

Why I should select Themeframe to buy?

I know is a difficult question, but nobody never spoked about it...
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Headway is a theme framework as is Genesis... Themeframe is a theme creation tool. It is difficult to tell you which is easier as that depends on the individual but any tool used to create themes or themes you can modify such as Atahualpa have a learning curve. The beauty of Themeframe is that the documentation is built into the interface and much of the configuration is visual which for many is very helpful.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:16 PM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
Looking the post here i read:

lmilesw: Thesis and Genesis is a theme ThemeFrame is a tool to make (your own) themes.

runnerb0y: Headway looks to be pretty similar to Themeframe

lmilesw: Headway is a theme framework as is Genesis... Themeframe is a theme creation tool.

So now I am a little bit confused :-)

But probably is right assume about what is ThemeFrame and not well what is Headway

I saw Headway and is very amazing as wysiwyg and some features as the image header with scrolling

ThemeFrame is wonderful for all the CSS option you can set by a DIV wysiwyg but dont know if it have instrument to create headers slider o to personalize a DIV of a widget (at example with a little of graphic images)

Some opinion interesting to add to this post?

More theme builder as Themeframe??? I love Themeframe but I like all the opinions :-)