Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to hide page's names from every page?

Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:58 PM
Kenshin0120

2 posts · Nov 2012
How to hide page's names from every page?

This was an old thread, but the solution does not work with the new version of Atahualpa, it now says, " Where are the 'Content ABOVE Loop', 'The LOOP' etc. options?They are now 'hardcoded' into Atahualpa's <code>index.php</code>. To edit the loop or to add custom code before/after the loop, manually edit <code>index.php</code>."

When I tried pasting the code provided, it did not work. Sorry if I did not look harder, and thank you for any advice!
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:10 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just use CSS in CSS Inserts