Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Multiple columns in Post area: html table

Old Sep 8, 2011, 02:27 PM
TVAmsterdam

2 posts · Jul 2011
When I use the html table method to create multiple columns on a page, the background image does not appear, instead there is a design with a mouse over effect. Check the page I am working on:
http://www.ibiza.tv/?page_id=113
I used the background image tag: background="http://www.ibiza.tv/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/zandsteen.gif" as for the rest of the post-field
Old Sep 8, 2011, 02:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you might want to clear out the table settings in the theme
Old Sep 8, 2011, 03:10 PM
TVAmsterdam

2 posts · Jul 2011
Solved! Thanks.