Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Drop Down Menu Problem

Old Jan 11, 2011, 05:54 PM
nepenthial

2 posts · Jan 2011
Hello,

http://www.brentwoodcommunitycouncil.org

I just recently upgraded from WP < 3.0 to 3.0.4.

I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.6.

When I did that, some problems arose with the main navigational menu. The drop down items vary in width and some of the shorter names are displayed on the same line. Also, the hover state is larger in the vertical dimension.

I'm stuck trying to manipulate the CSS effectively.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you,
Nepenthial
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is because of the way the menu code in WordPress changed. You can either upgrade Atahualpa or use implement the bug fixes in the New Versions and updating thread. There are two fixes that should take care of your problems. I would wait on the upgrade for a week or so as there are still a few issues with Atahualpa 3.6 and 3.6.1 on some hosts.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 08:25 PM
nepenthial

2 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you very much for that information. That corrected the problem.

I appreciate that help.