Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] category posts in a page

Old Feb 28, 2012, 10:59 AM
rackphoto

19 posts · Jun 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
[SOLVED] category posts in a page

I need to place all the posts from a category in my page that has static content at the top. Not sure if there is an easy way to do this? Weird thing is that I think I was already doing this and I noticed recently that it wasn't there anymore but I can't remember how I did this before?!
To be specific I am a photographer and in my page with info about senior photography on the top I want to include all the posts from the category "Seniors" below the other info.
See the existing page here:
http://rackphoto.com/main/senior-portraits

thanks
ron rack
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:57 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is a page template in the Gold Forum that may do that plus you can use plugins such as List Category Posts to display posts on a page.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:44 AM
rackphoto

19 posts · Jun 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ok , I fixed it with the List Category posts plug in. It just took me a while to figure it out since the instructions are not real clear for a coding idiot such as myself.

Thanks for the info, you da' man!

ron