Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Help! template is missing!? I'm in a hurry!

Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:42 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
I had to re-install Atahualpa theme. Somehow the installations was incomplete. The Appearance section of the Dashboard says "the theme is installed but incompete. Template is missing." I'm in a hurry and losing time. Please someone tell me where in Atahualpa folder I can find Template file... ASAP!!. I wrote a post in a wrong section earlier, so I'm putting another one here hoping to get response soon. Thank you.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Ok, I see you have the default theme installed and running. Just upload the Atahualpa folder into the wp-content/themes/ folder and then you should be set.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:37 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
I did upload the Atahualpa folder into the wp-content/themes. But somehow, the installation was not compete. The appearance section of the dashboard says it's installed but Template is missing. Which file in Atahualpa folder on my desktop is Template file tha I should upload? Or should I upload the Atahualpa folder over again?
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try uploading it again - see pm
Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:12 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
Thanks. I will. Thank you for pm. I replied to it.