Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Using version 3.4.3 vs. 3.3.3 Style.css??

Old Oct 2, 2009, 11:37 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
I am working with the newer version 3.4.3 and went to edit the Style.css file and this is all I have to work with:
__________________________________________________ __________________________
/*
Theme Name: Atahualpa
Theme URI: http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/
Description: Version 3.4.3 - Build your own unique, professional and browser-safe WordPress Theme:

1-5 columns, fluid or fixed width, rotating header images and 2 dozen option pages. Support and

tutorials at our forum.
Version: 3.4.3
Author: BytesForAll
Author URI: http://forum.bytesforall.com/
Tags: white, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, fixed-width, flexible-width,

custom-colors, custom-header, theme-options, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, threaded-comments,

sticky-post, translation-ready
*/

.aligncenter {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

.alignleft {
float: left;
}

.alignright {
float: right;
}
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

That's it? Where is the rest of it? Or, am I missing something in the upgrade from 3.3.3 for my other site?

Someone please enlighten me. There are adjustments I need to make on the new website I'm developing.

Thank you,

Craig
Old Oct 2, 2009, 11:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Most of the css is in css.php
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:41 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Thank you so much for being who you are and doing it so well. You don't know how much I rely on your responses. You are Flynn are the key reasons I use and refer others to this theme.

I will go to css now and proceed.

Thank you again,
Craig