Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Missing CSS in style.css

Old Oct 29, 2010, 02:50 PM
HollyKNY

2 posts · Oct 2010
Missing CSS in style.css

Hi all,
Just installed the 3.5.3 version and noticed my style.css file stops after
.alignright {
float: right;
}
in the WP Editor.

I re-downloaded the .zip, reinstalled it, and the rest of the .css is still missing. Any help is welcome. Thanks!

Holly
Old Oct 29, 2010, 03:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
that's the way it is suppose to be. Atahualpa builds the style from the options you set in the themes options. there is even a section in the options to add CSS Inserts in case you have to customize any CSS. Bu storing them in the database as options, any changes you make will be there during an upgrade.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 03:40 PM
HollyKNY

2 posts · Oct 2010
Oh! Sorry about that, had no idea. Thanks for your fast reply, too.

Question though - how would I know which class to use to style something further to customize it? For example, I might want to have a large (in height) header and float the menubar in the bottom portion of the header, not have it sit beneath it. I'd need to know the navbar tags to apply these custom classes to it.

Holly
Old Oct 29, 2010, 04:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a tour thru the theme options and ask your questions - if i need to override something, I go look at the source of a page and find the class.