Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Logo Table- Feed/Comment Icon Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 27, 2009, 09:28 PM
colemanorgoldman

2 posts · Jan 2009
Logo Table- Feed/Comment Icon Help

Hi-
I'm loving the theme, and when our site goes live you can be sure I'll be making a donation.
I have a question for anyone who might know more about the theme than me: How to get rid of/replace the subscribe/comments icons in the header logo area. I'd like to replace them with a link to my "get paid" page, but there is no option to configure this area.

From hunting around the code, I've figured it's a table, with the logo picture and title/tagline taking a rowspan of 2, and the icons and the search bar on the right each in their own row.

I also found out that these icons seem to be tied to variables in bfa_header_config called
$bfa_ata_show_comments_icon
$bfa_ata_show_email_icon
$bfa_ata_show_posts_icon

of which comments and posts seem to default to "yes" and email is "no."
The thing is, I can't find for the life of me where these variables are assigned yes or no. I hesitate to just delete the lines in the config script and replace them, I'd rather set the variables to no and add my code in afterwards.
Anyone know where these (or any global) variables are set?

Or am I just making things too complicated for myself?